Sentence Examples with the Word Agreement: How to Use Agreement in Your Writing
Agreement is a versatile word that can be used in various contexts. It’s important to understand its different meanings and how to use it correctly in your writing. If you’re struggling to find the right words to express your ideas in a sentence, here are some sentence examples with the word agreement to help you get started:
1. The two parties reached an agreement on the terms of the contract.
2. The teacher and the student were in agreement about the importance of studying.
3. Her outfit was in agreement with the latest fashion trends.
4. The government reached an agreement with the opposition party to pass the new law.
5. There was no agreement among the group about how to solve the problem.
6. The employee and the employer signed an agreement about working conditions.
7. The countries signed a trade agreement to boost their economies.
8. The committee members came to an agreement on the recommendations.
9. The speaker and the audience were in agreement about the need for change.
10. The couple had a prenuptial agreement to protect their assets.
In all of these examples, agreement is used to express a consensus or understanding between two or more parties. It can also refer to a formal document outlining the terms of a deal or agreement.
Using agreement correctly in your writing is crucial for conveying your ideas clearly and effectively. Here are some tips to help you use agreement correctly:
1. Use agreement to indicate a consensus or understanding between parties.
2. Be clear about the terms of the agreement when using it in reference to a document.
3. Use agreement with precision, avoiding vague or ambiguous language.
4. Make sure the agreement you’re referring to is clear from the context, especially if there are multiple agreements being discussed.
5. Check for grammar and spelling errors when using agreement in your writing.
In summary, agreement is a versatile word that can be used in various contexts to express a consensus or understanding between two or more parties. Use it with precision and clarity to convey your ideas effectively in your writing.